Please find below our User Access Terms
LEAPS Survey Database - LEAPS staff, Schools & Universities Access Policy
I acknowledge that I am responsible for the security, privacy and control of the confidential data in my possession as taken from the leapssurvey.org database.
Due to the personal and time-sensitive nature of the confidential data I am accessing via the leapssurvey.org database, I agree to the following:
- To access and share data responsibly, and solely on a legitimate need-to-know basis, in order to support students' applications to Further and Higher Education institutions.
- To securely store any data I access (in any format).
- To protect any data in my possession from unauthorised use, disclosure or alteration.
- To securely destroy any data I access and retain as soon as it is no longer needed.
- To keep my individual log-in credentials confidential.
- To advise LEAPS as soon as possible if my log-in credentials are no longer required.
- To securely log-out of leapssurvey.org database each time I use it.
Note that logging in to this system will set a cookie on your internet browser. This cookie is a purely functional cookie, used only to track your login status so that you do not need to login again on every page load. It does not collect or contain personal information about you, and no part of the cookie or system shares any of your data with any third party system.